Magento is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms, it’s because Magento has good flexibility, extensibility, scalability, and ecosystem. Not Magento 2.0 is available for merchants to use. Compared to Magento 1, Magento 2 has 50% faster website load time, and it allows up to 4 million catalog views per hour and up to 250,000 orders per hour. All in all, Magento 2 has a bigger scale, agility, and better innovation.
Magento 2 Features:
The key features of Magento 2 include engaging shopping experiences, intuitive merchant experience, enterprise-scale & performance, and modern platform architecture.
- Better performance, a clean and modern codebase
- Advanced B2B Functionality
- Better Reporting
- Improved Fraud Protection and Security
- Enhanced Developer Experience
- Mass Technology Stack Update
- New Deployment Process (Pipeline)
- Better Performance: Improved Indexing, Cache, and Cart
It is a hit to migrate Magento 1 to 2 that can provide a better website operation and user experience.
In this video, we will have a step-by-step tutorial and walk you through the whole process of how to migrate Magento 1 to Magento 2.